Life is fragile and far too short to waste. We learn this time and time again whether it be through an untimely death of a family member/someone we know, a fight with a friend that’s lost forever, or when we choose not to follow a dream, sign, or passion. This is a powerful reminder that life is too short.
Life races by unbelievably fast … and seems to pass even more quickly the older you get. Why is that?
That’s why we need to make the most of every second we have. It matters that you spend them in the best and fullest way possible. You deserve nothing less.
Think About Your Life and All You’ve Done (thus far).
Have you ever taken the time to REALLY think about and appreciate just how precious your time here really is? Try it!
It’s a powerful thought once (and each) time you do it.
Hopefully, when you do, it’ll make a huge difference to the way you live.
Some of us know that life is too short, while very few of us go that one step further and allow that powerful fact to guide our everyday living.
It’s only when you do this that you open up the potential for great things to happen in your life.
When You Show Appreciation in Your Life it Reflects Onto Others.
Being grateful for life is the one thing you can control. You are responsible for how people remember you—or don’t. So don’t take it lightly.
Your kids, family, friends, co-workers, strangers, etc are affected by your attitude. So, the most important thing you can do is to be appreciative and live like there is no guarantee for tomorrow (because, sadly, there’s not).
In the recent and unfortunate loss of a legend, Kobe Bryant… he left these powerful words for all of us to hear:
“Do I hold any hard feelings? Not at all, … Life is too short to sit around and hold grudges. I don’t hold any whatsoever.” – Kobe Bryant
YES, life’s too short… to start your day with the broken pieces of yesterday and to not forgive.
Move forward, forgive, appreciate, and keep loving as you walk the journey of life.
When You Follow These 10 Life Goals, You’ll Never Let Life Pass You By Again.
- Relationships should help you, not hurt you. Spend time with nice people who are smart, driven and likeminded.
- Learn what it means to love before you fall in love. Love a pet, a friend, a family member. Love yourself.
- Find the true meaning of a best friend. There’s something beautiful about a person (or people) who love you for you and stand by you through absolutely everything.
- Get the education you always wanted, even if it’s unconventional. Learn about what you love and think about all of the time.
- Find ways to make your career out of your passion —it should be your everyday life, not just a job.
- Be aware of your mental health and self-talk. We all talk silently to ourselves in our heads, but we aren’t always conscious of what we’re saying or how it’s affecting us. Start listening to your thoughts. Replace negative thoughts with positive thoughts.
- Your health is your life. Don’t let it go. Eat right, exercise and get an annual physical check-up.
- Be ready for change. Life is change. Every day is different. Every day is a new beginning and a new ending. Embrace it and enjoy it.
- Travel somewhere you’ve always dreamed to go. You can always make more money. Experiences stay with you forever.
- Hug at least one person every day. Hugs are proven to brighten people’s days, so you’re doing a good thing for yourself and the other person.
“Live as you will wish to have lived when you are dying.”
– Christian Gellert
Life may be too short, but if you try, you can pack a huge amount of good things and moments into this life. It’s got nothing to do with age and everything to do with your attitude. You’ve got to have a ‘live to the fullest’ mindset. Appreciate every moment because as the saying goes and what we all know way too well is that: life is fragile.
Don’t put off until tomorrow those things you should really be doing today. We can always come up with an excuse for not getting round to something we’d rather not face – for whatever reason. Don’t delay doing something because it’s too difficult, too emotional, or even too boring.
So laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can’t change. Kiss slowly, forgive quickly, play hard, take chances, give it all you’ve got, be humble, and have no regrets. Life’s too short to be anything but happy.