June 2017 Thrive Family Focus: Being the Strong Father Your Children Need (Dr. Meg Meeker)
It’s June, which means Father’s Day is on the calendar. Whether you realize it or not, if you’re a dad, you’re a hero— that’s the message of bestselling author and pediatrician Meg Meeker.
In this Thrive Family Focus Interview, Mark Timm sits down with Dr. Meg Meeker to discuss the issue of “dad-shaming” in society, but they also go deep on some of today’s biggest parenting challenges for both moms and dads.
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- How to deal with the ever-increasing influence of technology on our kids
- Getting over the worry of whether you’re “doing it right” when it comes to parenting
- Parental peer pressure (it’s a real thing!)
- Nurturing character in our children
- The cardinal rule for divorced parents
- Putting an end to the “dad-shaming” in modern media and society
- And more…
Ready for some fantastic parenting advice? Check out this month’s Thrive Family Focus Interview now!
Watch the Video
Listen to the Audio
Read the Transcript
Join the Conversation
Question: What is one step you can take today to intentionally communicate to your children that they mean the world to you? Let us know in the comments below.