June 2017 Thrive Live Q&A [REPLAY] with Mark and Ann Timm
Welcome to our June Thrive Live Q & A Call with Ziglar Family CEO Mark Timm, and his wife — and Thrive co-host — Ann Timm!
Family Questions that Mark and Ann Answer
- Are parents supposed to let go of the reins during those teen years? If so, are we supposed to feel comfortable doing that and letting them experience the consequences?
- How can you motivate your kids to do their best at anything and everything they do?
- How can I be a good step-mom to three teenage boys?
- How do you handle it when your kids are involved in extracurricular activities that take them away from the family so much that some days we hardly see each other?
- My son’s father is not around. I don’t live near family. How can I get some good male influence into his life?
- I know my 10-year-old son is looking at inappropriate content online. He seems to keep finding ways around my parental controls. What should I do?
- How you can have fun, dedicated family time with two kids who are 10 years apart in age: 6 and 16?
Watch the Video
Listen to the Audio
Join the Conversation
Question: What advice would you share with any of our Thrive community members on the topics discussed on this call? Share your thoughts with a comment below.