August 2017 Thrive Family Focus: How Parents Can Learn to Speak Teen: A Culture Translator (Gary Alan Taylor)
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- Why teens need 3 people (other than parents) in their lives to act as mentors and guides
- What kinds of cultural icons are shaping teens today
- Best time to have a meaningful conversation with your teen, and how to approach it
- Ways that parents’ habits influence teens’ behaviors now and into the future
- Specific ways to manage technology issues with teens (both proactive and reactive)
- And so much more…
Ready to become more fluent in the language your kids are speaking? Check out this month’s Thrive Family Focus Interview now!
Watch the Video
Listen to the Audio
Read the Transcript
Join the Conversation
Question: What was your biggest takeaway from this interview? Let us know in the comments below.