Author: Ann Timm
It’s here…… the Healthy Meal Planning Bundle and it’s everything we need for planning family dinner time! Are you feeling a little bit more organized just reading this (I kind of do and anything helps, haha)?
While I’d love to come over, share some tea with you and help with your piles of laundry or sink of dishes, today I have something even better: help with meal planning! WooHoo!!
I don’t know about you, but meal planning might be the death of me. Why is it so hard? But it’s also one of the most important pieces of my sanity!
That’s why I’m so excited about the Healthy Meal Planning Bundle Sale. By sale, I mean, you get access to over 100 amazing chefs, food bloggers, and excellent cooks to make mealtime a breeze for a ridiculously low cost and it’s for a one-time fee! Whoop Whoop!!
Download a bundle sample HERE. 🙂
The Healthy Meal Planning Bundle Sale is the perfect opportunity to make the rest of this year easier on your meal planning skills and help in creating those nightly family dinners. We could all use more time together as a family around the dinner table (without our phones).
Some of the things I love most about the healthy meal planning bundle:
- It’s for busy parents.
- It has better, healthier, and actually-tastes-good meals in less time
- It makes meal-planning easy so you can actually plan dinner at the table with the family — without scrambling.
- It has recipes from over 100 amazing chefs, food bloggers, and excellent cooks to make mealtime a breeze…).
- It has the recipes indexed so you can quickly find whatever you’re craving AND make sure it fits with your style of eating, your health goals, or your dietary needs (whether that’s paleo, keto, vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, etc. – you name it, they’ve got you covered). AHH-Maaziing!
OH, AND they’ve added nutritional information for EVERY recipe. So cool (especially, since I count my carbs…… or I try to, anyway, haha).
This healthy meal planning bundle isn’t something extra: it has become central to what I do as I feed my family and for a bonus, we now eat at the table without technology present. We actually talk to each other and communicate as a family.
I no longer go to the store without pulling up my shopping list on the grocery shopping app. I also no longer make a shopping list without consulting what we’re eating in the next couple of days according to my simple healthy meal planner menu.
It’s not set in stone: I have a large family and things are constantly changing. Thanks to the ways this meal planning bundle helps me get organized, I know what ingredients I have on hand for those nights when there’s no time for shepherd’s pie and we have to settle for pancakes instead.
If, like me, you struggle with meal planning, be sure to sign up for the Healthy Meal Planning Bundle Sale and take your family’s dinnertime to the next level (and save your sanity!).
Here are the convenient dinner categories in the Healthy Meal Planning Bundle
- Quick & Easy (30 Minutes or Less)
- Everyday Dinners
- Instant Pot & Slow Cooker
- Freezer Meals
- One-Dish Wonders
- plus Celebrations & Holiday Meals
Inside the Healthy Meal Planning Bundle, you’ll find hundreds of recipes to help you round out the rest of your day:
- Salads & Sides
- Light Meals
- Baked Goods
Everything you need so you can start spending wayyy less time in the kitchen and begin enjoying meals you’re proud to serve and excited to eat.
It’s for YOU if you’re tired of:
- scrambling to make something decent out of what’s in your fridge
- resorting to compromise or convenience foods because you’re short on time
- battling weight gain and feeling discouraged that the family isn’t eating better
- wasting money on restaurants, food that goes bad or too many last-minute grocery runs
- and feeling like cooking is a burden instead of a joy
And you’re ready to:
- be in control of what your family is eating
- have a plan that makes it way easier to get homemade food on the table
- feel healthier and more energetic
- eat in a way that supports your weight-loss goals
- make dinner time less stressful (even on those busy days and weeks)
- have a library of tried-and-tested, family-friendly, healthy recipes that suit your eating style
- always know what’s in your fridge (and what you can make with it)
Finally have dinner with the family by simplifying dinner with pre-made meal plans & easy, delish recipes with the Healthy Meal Planning Bundle. 2 days only. Find out more HERE!
Do you have a favorite family recipe (that the kids love too)?
Share it here!