by Mark Timm, CEO Ziglar Family
I’ve got some exciting news, friends!
Due to the enormously positive feedback from the 7-Day Family Challenge that we brought to you back in March, the Ziglar Family team has once again partnered with some of today’s leading voices, all experts in their respective fields, to bring you an all-new 7-Day Family Challenge by Ziglar Family!
If, by chance, you weren’t a part of the first Challenge, you can learn more about it here.
Obviously, I’m all-in for another fantastic 7-Day Challenge, because I know exactly how valuable the first one was for so many of you in our Ziglar Family community. But you don’t have to take my word for it… check out some of the comments that families like yours made:
And those are just six of the hundreds of comments we received throughout the week! Talk about inspiring!
We’ve got another great line-up in store for you as we get ready to kick-off this new Challenge on Monday, August 21st, and we’d love to have you join us!
This time around you’ll be hearing from:
- Pediatrician, mother and best-selling author of six books, Meg Meeker, the country’s leading authority on parenting, teens and children’s health
- Andy Andrews, author of four New York Times bestsellers and is also an in-demand speaker, having even spoken at the request of four different United States presidents!
- Health and nutrition experts Mike and Deanna Mutzel, along with their daughter and a special feathered friend
- Award-winning business leader Rory Vaden, co-founder of Southwestern Consulting™, a multi-million dollar global consulting practice and his wife, Amanda, a founding partner of their organization
- Ziglar, Inc. Executive Vice President of Training Operations, Howard Partridge, who is a phenomenally successful international business coach with clients in 97 industries in 7 countries as well as the best-selling author of four books that reached #1 on Amazon in at least one category,
- Chris Hogan, the #1 national best-selling author of Retire Inspired: It’s Not an Age. It’s a Financial Numberand host of the Retire Inspired Podcast. Chris is a popular and dynamic speaker on the topics of personal finance, retirement and leadership who helps people develop successful strategies to manage their money in both their personal lives and businesses.
- Bob Beaudine, president and CEO of Eastman & Beaudine, and recognized as the top sports and entertainment search executive in the United States. He is an author, public speaker, and he is coach to senators, governors, generals, CEOs, university presidents, top athletic coaches and studio presidents.
All I can say is GET READY! This edition of the 7-Day Family Challenge by Ziglar Family is going to be over the top, and will set your family up for an exciting week of wins!
If you haven’t yet registered for the challenge, I encourage you to click here and sign up now. I promise you’re going to have an amazing, life-changing week!