Ziglar Family Digital Resources: Technology and Parenting
Welcome to a Ziglar Family Coaching Call with Mark and Ann Timm, who are joined this month by Ziglar Family CEO, Bobby Hopper.
Technology Questions that Mark and Ann Answer
- At what age or stage to you suggest that children be given access to technological devices, especially hand-held personal devices?
- What types of parameters do you recommend be set up around kids having their own smartphone or other device?
- What do you do when your kids don’t want to disengage from their devices and interact in the real world?
- Are there any specific apps or filters that you recommend for parents to help monitor their kids’ online behavior?
- Have you seen any negative effects of kids having phones and access to that kind of technology?
- Plus, Mark and Ann respond to the “Top 5” Commandments for parents when it comes to kids and technology.
Watch the Video
Download the Technology Resources:
Join the Conversation
Question: What advice would you share with any of our Thrive community members on raising kids in the digital age? Share your thoughts with a comment below.